G'Blue Pages: Home | Facebook | Links | Contacts | About

AN iPHONE FROM HEAVEN


Since the day that iPhone was introduced last 2007, I wished that I have one too. It is because it amazed me of its features. It has video camera, portable player, WiFi ready, and etc.
Most people want it too like I do.

Now, I'm so happy that I have one in full. It has so many features that even the iPhone 4, the latest generation of iPhone, don't have. You can browse on it anytime even though there's no internet connection. Its inbox is always full of messages always and you can read it again and again.
It can capture pictures in your mind even from the beginning of the world. It doesn't have a battery, for it is full of power. It has a gallery full of beautiful wallpapers of your life. You can put some colors in it the way you want. This is my iPhone from heaven,--- my "scripture".

Although I don't have the original or the latest iPhone, still I am grateful that I have my scripture that even the latest invention cannot cope up with.

"Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and thieves break through and steal; But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal." 3 Nephi 13:19-20


If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.





1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    bw mantinir ka lg xng gubaon pwu my IPHONE 4S ka gli ha...hehehe..sosyalan!!!!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts